Sovereign Community School Board of Education Special Meeting
- Sovereign Community School Board of Education Special Meeting
- 11/24/2020, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- 12600 N. Kelley Avenue
Special Meeting will be held inside, location ACROSS from Main Building- same location as the November 19, 2020 meeting. All executive sessions will be held in the library in the Main building.
Masks are required for the entire meeting.
All social distance protocols will be followed.
We will make every effort for there to be a live stream of this meeting. All meetings will be held in person, as legislation was NOT extended for virtual public board meetings. We apologize for the inconvenience.
In accordance with Sovereign Community School public comment please
acknowledge the following:
1. All public comments must be made in person. Before the start of
the meeting, individuals may sign up on the sheets provided.
2. Individuals must announce name and topic and limit opening
remarks to 5 minutes with an additional 5 five minutes for the
Board to respond. No motions will be accepted during public
comment. If needed, 2 board members and commenter may speak
after the meeting is adjourned.
3. The number of Public Commenters will be limited to 10 for this meeting.
4. Please email Stacie Thrasher with any questions. Thank you!
- 11_24_20 Special Meeting _2_.pdf 37.52 KB